Payment Software and ServiceOur range of services include best aeps api service provider company and aadhaar enabled payment software.
Best AEPS API Service Provider Company
Approx. Price: Rs 45,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Website Type||API Provider|
|Additional Services||Cash Deposit & Withdrawal|
|Services Required||AEPS Portal|
|Additional Services Required||AEPS PORTAL|
Ezulix software is one of the best AEPS API provider company in India. You can start your own AEPS business at your small retail shop using AEPS API. You can start your own mini bank at your retail shop and can earn a high commission in the market.
By using AEPS API, you can offer multi servicdes tpo your customers like cash withdrawal, cash deposit, fund transfer and balance enquiry.
We are the best YES bank AEPS API provider company in India. You can start your own mini bank business at low investment with our quality & safe API service.
For more details about business and API visit my blog or directly contact our executives to apply for a free live demo.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment Software
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Battery Capacity||No Require|
|Daily Payment Volume in INR||As per bank guideline|
|Data Entry Mode||Manually|
|Payment Type||Aadhaar Payment|
|Service Location||All over India|
|Service Mode||Web Application|
|Software Version||V5.0,V5.2,V6.1 etc|
Leveraging on our huge industry understanding and knowledge, we are providing Aadhaar Enabled Payment Software that is broadly used for several sectors. Aadhaar Enabled Payment System is a payment service empowering a bank customer to use basic financial services (cash deposit, balance enquiry, cash withdrawal and remittance) through Aadhaar Number Authentication. AEPS, a new age banking service has been approved by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The AEPS allows transactions using biometric authentication identify aadhaar number which is link with corresponding bank account and enables a person to carry out financial transaction on a micro-ATM provided by a banking correspondent. It is a unique and innovative system that allows trader/merchant to collect payment, operate as mini ATM for cash withdrawal, deposits, fund transfer and balance enquiry using Aadhaar Enabled Payment System.
- The AEPS is empowering a bank customer to use AADHAAR number to access his/her bank account and perform basic banking transactions that are intra-bank or interbank in nature through a business correspondent.
- Aadhaar enabled Payment system is secure and easy to use platform to avail benefits by using Aadhaar number & finger prints.
- Aadhaar enabled Payment system is based on the Aadhaar number or biometric information of an individual, it eliminates the threat of any fraud and non-genuine activity.
- Aadhaar enabled payment system (AEPS) allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at pos (micro atm) through the business correspondent of any bank using the aadhaar authentication.
The aadhaar enabled payment system enable four types of banking transaction services are as follow below:
- Cash Withdrawal: Using AEPS service, all your business partners can start cash withdrawal facility on own retail shop to their walk in customers. Any customer can withdraw cash from his/her bank account without going to the bank. Just go to any of the Retail shop and withdraw the required amount of cash by just providing your Aadhaar number, bank name and thumb/finger impression.
- Cash Deposit: At retail shop, customer can use AEPS for depositing cash and require aadhaar number, bank name, and thumb/finger impression. It is easy to access at anytime.
- Balance Enquiry: At retail shop walk in customer can check his/her bank account balance. For banking transaction require customers Aadhaar details, bank name and fingerprint, after that his/her can check bank balance detail on the screen.
- Fund Transfer: Using AEPS service customer can send money instantly to any bank account through Aadhaar Verification, Aadhar must be link with bank account to use AEPS service. In AEPS service, the fingerprint is authenticated by the UIDAI. In response to a transaction, UIDAI tells to the bank about the authenticity of the user. Once, UIDAI authenticates, the bank gives green signal to the transaction.